Amba haldi is also called as raw Turmeric and scientifically known as Curcuma amada. Everyone out there must be hearing the benefits from their childhood. It has various medicinal uses to become the most effective herb in the world of Ayurveda.
Make a fine paste of turmeric by using a grinder. Add few drops of water to form a soft paste. Apply this paste over the affected joint area or swelling. Keep for about 30 minutes to 1 hour. Rinse with water.
· Add 2-3 spoons of turmeric powder in a glass of milk. Take it once a day to experience added benefits in indigestion and low appetite conditions.
· Make a fine powder of turmeric. Add 4-5 spoons of powder in water. Boil the mixture for 10 minutes. Allow it to settle down. The 10 ml of this concentrated solution is suggested to treat intestinal worms.
· Take 5-10 ml of turmeric juice. Add 1 teaspoon of honey and consume this solution to help relieve a common cough and Asthma problems.
· Mix 1-2 spoons of Amba haldi in half bowl of milk. Apply it over the face. Leave it for about 30 minutes. Rinse with water to experience glowing skin.
· The fine paste of turmeric can be applied to the skin to get relief from itching sensation and wound healing process.